►Determine eligibility for admission
The Virginia Institute of Esthetics
Prospective students applying for any of the VIE Programs must:
- Be 18 years of age
(may be waived through a personal interview, parents permission and school approval)
- Be a legal US resident
- Have a high school diploma or the equivalent, GED
Note: The Institute reserves the right to evaluate special cases and to refuse admission to applicants when a refusal is in the best interest of The Virginia Institute of Esthetics.
►Obtain a VIE Application
- Request a mailed application by using the Request Form
- OR Contact the Virginia Institute of Esthetics at 757-651-3265 or E-mail:
email@example.com to have an application mailed to you.
Return Completed Application and all supporting documents to The Virginia Institute of Esthetics by appointment only.
►Pay registration fee
Contact VAIE for current fee to pay by mail or at our facility. Pay online using the button below.
►Take Placement Tests
►Determine Tuition Costs
- All students who wish to enroll in any courses at the Virginia Institute of Esthetics must take placement test.
- Please contact the Virginia Institute of Esthetics to schedule a time to take this test.
Please note that all Registration fees and deposits must be paid before
the start of class.